Crispy “Prawn” Salad and Pad Thai from Madame K’s
Supercharger Wholefood at Emporium
Top: Lemon Meringue Pie Smoothie Bottom: Spinach, Broccoli and Sweet Potato Smash Bowl with sliced Seitan and Shiitake Broth
Roast pumpkin, pine nut, sesame seed, roquette, red onion, capsicum, avocado, cucumber, corn salad with balsamic dressing
Resources for eating vegan on a budget!
- Vegan on $15 a Week
- 18 Tips for Minimizing Your Food Costs + Final $2 a Day Menu
- Vegan Dollar Menu (Vegan for $3 a Day)
- Eating Vegan on $21 a Week (The Food Stamp Budget)
- Eating a Healthy Vegan Diet for Less Than $5 a Day
- Vegan on $10 a Day (or less!)
- Vegan on a Budget: Tips for Creating Delicious and Affordable Meals
- 6 Tips to Eat Vegan on a Budget
Where can I watch conspiracy online?